Wednesday, November 19, 2014

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE LAUNCH OF MY NEW BOOK ON DECEMBER 6


"Terry Mante is passionate about empowering and transforming lives through his writings and speaking. In Life Sense, he compresses his personal thirty-year journey into a thirty-day mentoring experience many will find very beneficial. I highly recommend this book." Rev. Albert Ocran, Author, Minister and Management Consultant

"Life Sense is dotted with helpful signposts to guide you on the road of personal development. The language is clear, the style is readable, the message is relevant. You already know your life’s purpose or are still searching? Either way, it makes sense to read this book over and over again. Go for it!" – Kafui Dey, Morning Show Host, Starr 103.5 FM

"Life Sense by Terry Mante is a buffet table of knowledge with a vast array of subjects for his reader to pick and feast on. Each chapter is a gem of wisdom; teaching practical truths that are essential to daily living. I found Life Sense  an easy and enjoyable read; once I started it was a marathon for me and I could not stop until I finished the entire book. However, I sincerely suggest that you take on the challenge to spend the next 30 days in study; reading, reflecting, internalizing and daily proving these truths, I believe they would certainly lead to holistic personal development. There are several chapters that ring true to me, but I must say three of my favorites remain: The magic of asking questions, Humility is not timidity, an Unsinkable ship and Spiritual capital....did I say three? Well I just had to list four. Bonne appetite, enjoy the banquet!" Karis Senanu, Administrator and HR Manager, Aviation Alliance (Delta Airlines), Accra, Ghana

“In many ways, LifeSense promotes and challenges a complete paradigm shift from the old ways of doing things and proposes a new exciting and practical approach to moving from our comfort zone to the flying zone.” – Em Bartels, Founder, GPA Africa Awards

1 comment:

  1. Remember that you are unique in this universe. 7 billion people in this planet and each and everyone have different DNA, retina, fingers print and so on. So as a unique person you can train your mind to be powerful and mindfulness personality. ExcellenceMind specializes in helping clients to figure out their full performance potential through mental programming & enthusiastic motivational coaching. Here are some options for all of you Motivational Training, personal Coaching, Speaker, Personal Development and Professional Development.

    ReplyDelete